Before You Board & Day of Departure January 20th
- We strongly encourage all attendees to pre-register online and to download the Royal Caribbean app on their smartphone. It will save you a lot of time at check in and allow you to be made aware of various key pieces of information about the cruise and the ship. Today is the last day to check in online and on the app
- PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR PASSPORTS. Boarding on the Allure of the Seas begins on Sunday, January 20, 2019, at 11:00 am at the Port of Miami. Due to government regulations, guests must be at the pier by 3:00 pm. Staterooms will be ready for occupancy at approximately 1:00 pm. Luggage should arrive in your cabin by 8:00 pm. If not please contact Guest Services.
- We are distributing wristbands to identify you as part of the Armenian Heritage Cruise. This identification will allow you to enter our private events. You can obtain your wristband at the AHC registration desk on the day of departure, Sunday, January 20th, 2019. They must be worn the entire week and each individual member of your family should obtain a wristband. The hours to do this are 1 – 4 pm and 5:30 – 7:30 pm on Deck 3 Forward in the Radiance & Brilliance Conference Rooms.
- The Guest Assembly / Fire Drill will be conducted at approximately 4pm on Sunday, January 20th, 2019. It is mandatory.
- AHC Hospitality desk will be located on Deck 3 Forward, directly outside the Conference rooms. Representatives will be available to answer any questions or concerns. Please see your schedule of activities in the cabins for further details and times.
General Boat Tips
- Ship time will never change once we depart. Your phone may automatically change once we dock at Roatan. Always remember to stay on ship time, the Royal Caribbean App will show the ship time.
- Ship layout tips:
In the front of the ship, you will find the Theatre (Deck 3), Studio B (Deck 4) and the Conference Rooms (Deck 3).
In the back of the ship, you will find the Dining Rooms, Windjammer Buffet Restaurant (Deck 16) and Dazzles (Deck 8).
You can walk from the front to the back of the ship on Decks 4, 5 and Deck 15 Pool Deck (Outdoors).
- Central Park is on Deck 8, where you can find the complimentary restaurant Park Café as well as several bars and specialty restaurants.
- The Boardwalk entrance is on deck 6. There you can find the complimentary Hot Dog House food stand as well as the Carousel, Johnny Rockets (for a small fee) and other food and bar areas.
- Please note that late dining is at 8:00 pm. Early dining is at 5:30 pm. Doors close 30 minutes after dining starts.
- Beverage Packages, Wi-Fi Packages, and various related items can be purchased at any of the Bars or Promotional Tables in the Royal Promenade on Deck 5.
- Ship staff is available for any table or seating change requests on Sunday, January 20th, 2019 between 11:00 am – 3:00 pm at the Deck 3 and 4 Dining Rooms or at all specialty restaurants.
- Smoking is permitted in the designated areas of both the Casino and Pool Deck.
Throughout the Week
- The Armenian Retail Shop will have fabulous Armenian related merchandise and will be located at Deck 3 Forward, in the Jewel Conference Room. Please see your schedule of activities for details and times.
- There are 3 designated Meet & Greet Happy Hours. Please check the schedule for times and dates.
- The second night (Monday, January 21st, 2019) is a “formal night.” For men, suits/tuxedos/sports jackets are recommended. For women, cocktail attire will be typical. The second formal night will be Friday, January 25th, 2019.
- Tavlou & Belote Tournaments Registration will begin on Tuesday, January 22nd starting at 10 am at Deck 5 Dining Room – Turn Right Upon Entry.
- On Tuesday, January 22nd, 2019 starting at 4:00 pm, there will be an Armenian Boardwalk Street Party with Khatchig Jingirian and Kef Band! Enjoy free cocktails, music, and dancing along the boardwalk. Cocktail reception with complimentary drinks compliments of AHC and TravelGroup. Wear your favorite Armenian costume!
- On Tuesday, January 22nd and Wednesday, January 23rd there will be a late night Armenian party at Dazzles Lounge on Deck 8 Back. These are Dance parties, seating is very limited! Please focus on dancing, not sitting.
- On Wednesday, January 23, 2019, we will be having a special announcement for next year’s cruise at the Theatre Deck 4, front, starting at 10:30 pm. The Armenian Concert with Kevork Artinian will immediately follow the announcement.
- On Saturday, January 26th, 2019 at 11:30 am, there will be an Armenian Pool Party at the main pool. Please join us on the last sunny afternoon of partying and dancing. Kef time!!! Hayde!!!
- Final Party of the cruise Saturday, January 26th, 2019 will take place under stars on deck 16 at the solarium with Harout Pamboukjian! Seating is very limited! You will be dancing and partying, NOT SITTING! Harout will keep us dancing under the starts into the late hours of the final kef night!
On the Islands
- On Wednesday, January 23rd, 2019, we will stop in Cozumel, Mexico. We will have an Armenian Beach party at Paradise Beach Club with Armenian music from fabulous DJ M-Kay!! It is a short cab ride. Cabs/vans available at the port – you must secure your own transportation. The entry fee is $3 per person. Please bring Towels from the ship as well as suntan lotion and insect repellant. Get there early as there is limited availability. Upon arrival mention, you are with the Armenian Heritage Cruise.
- On Thursday, January 24th, 2019 we will stop in Roatan, Honduras. “Sol Y Mar” beach will be the location of the Armenian beach party with Armenian music from fabulous DJ M-Kay!! Upon exiting the ship, please proceed to “kiosk number 7” that is located at the exit of the boat on the right where all the “travel/excursion kiosks” are located. Please bring pre-printed vouchers to kiosk #7. Vouchers are available at the hospitality desk on Deck 3 in front of the Conference center. Only one per family is necessary. Upon speaking to the representatives at kiosk number 7, they will coordinate transportation for you to Sol Y Mar beach. Please keep vouchers as they will be shown again upon arrival to Sol Y Mar. The $20 per person fee ($10 for children 5 and over, and free for young children) includes entrance to the beach, use of the facilities, access to the Armenian party, and round-trip transportation. The fee will be paid in cash upon arrival to “Sol Y Mar” beach. Please bring Towels from the ship as well as suntan lotion and insect repellant. Get there early as there is limited availability. Upon arrival to kiosk number 7, please mention you are with the Armenian Heritage Cruise.